Friday, June 26, 2009

oohh.. it's been so long--- self intro

well yeah.. it's been ages ago since i stopped blooging... but now i think i just need somewhere to pour my feeling out .. i used to be active in friendster blogging but now i'm using blogspot.com.. so i kinda start the new whole thing.

i love cake decorating so much that last yeat i spent my time exploring the world of cake decorating. it was so fascinating.. even though i realise that it had wasted some of my precious time, mostly after the 1st 6 months of last year but now... i think i kinda have to put my passion away for a while, but i'm not letting it go because it's sumthin that u really fond of... so i still hold my dream tightly that one day i hope to open a bakery or cake shop sumthin like that... (cross finger)

i have to face the reality that my dad only has 2 daughters. there were times when i wished i had had a bro so badly.. however, facts are facts... u got nowhere to run but face it. at the end i still feel so grateful of my life... i mean i have a good family and stuffs... i think as a human we have to feel grateful of our life.. some people might say that it was easy for me to say so because i've never had a hard life... but in my opinion... no matter how good and bountiful a life of a person, if he never feels grateful.. then he will always think that he's the most unluckiest person alive... so, in short.. u're the one who creates either a misery or a bless of your life, not the life u live, not the people surrounds u, not the environment u live in but it's you, yourself...

now i help my dad to run his more than 15 years old automotive business.. well, frankly speaking as a young woman like me... i dun really have lots of time left so help my parents... yeah i mean getting married and having kids is now getting closer to me... however i still hope to give my best before i finally quit for good. by the way.. i still do baking! quite regularly actually.. i love to modify recipes so much that sometimes it turns out weirdo but some turns out fantastic... i really enjoy being the way i am now.. i dun care i some people are speaking ill and sick bout me- i'm an australian uni graduate and yet now back in town to run the little business kind of thing- yeah whatever i i dun owe them anyting but one thing for sure is i owe my whole life to my parents so why should i care so much of those busy bodies???

No comments:

Post a Comment